500 Set/Sets per Month Body pain relief medical machine shockwave radio system bone
Packaging & Delivery
Standard Air Packing Box
Pain Treatment erectile ed shockwave therapy shockwave therapy machine for ed
Shock Wave Therapy Machineck Wave Therapy
Shock Wave Therapy
Shockwave is a pressure wave–any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shockwave.
The ripple created when a stone is thrown into a pond is a shockwave.The shockwaves used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle.The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the shockwave can be directed to the precise area of the injury. When shockwaves hit an area of higher acoustic impedance, such asbone,the waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
Low-intensity shock wave therapy to the penis can effectively treat vasculogenic erectile dysfunction (ED), Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy (EDSWT) is an innovative approach to vasculogenic ED , a device that uses advanced acoustics technology. This technology has proven to be effective in cardiology, with recent success in reversible ischemic tissues of the heart. EDSWT utilizes low-intensity extracorporeal shock waves, focusing on blood vessels and encouraging neovascularization in the penis shaft and crus. The low-intensity shock waves help relieve vascular deficiency, a common cause of erectile dysfunction.
1.Tennis elbow Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow 2.Shoulder pain with or without calcification Painful limitation of shoulder movement 3.Golfer’s elbow Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow 4.Bursitis trochanterica Painful periostitis of the hip 5.Patella tip syndrome Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain 6.Tibial edge syndrome Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain 7.Achillodynia Painful irritation of the achilles tendon 8.Painful heel Painful,mostly chronic inflammation of the heel 9.Inflammation of the tendon attachment Painful inflammation of tendon attachments due to overexertion or improper strain,or due to degenerative processes 10.Acupuncture points Pain therapy through that treatment of acupuncture points 11.Painful trigger points Acute and chronic pain in the back,shoulder,neck,etc.due to permanently shortened and thickened muscles
New Effectivness For More Patients:
Vasculogenic and diabetic ED patients will benefit from EDSWT. EDSWT therapy brings hope to those patients, by allowing more than 70% of them to become responsive to PDE5 inhibitors.
As “end-stage” ED patients, they will be able to enjoy normal sexual functionality. Our shockwave therapy machine breakthrough therapeutic system can bring lasting improvement in erectile function and new sexual spontaneity to millions – painlessly, naturally and safety.
Shock Wave Fields of Application
1. High effectiveness, fast relieve pain.
2. Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast
3. Each nursing only 20 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session.
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
1. Shoulder pain, Calcific tendonltis;
2. Radial or ulnar humeral epicondylitis;
3. Trochanteric tendonitis;
4. Waist or stern pain;
5. Patellar tendonitis;
6. Tibial stress syndrome;
8. Plantar fasciitis;
9. Broken fat, cellulite removal
Shock wave therapy
AC 100V~110V,50/60Hz AC220V~230V, 50/60Hz
1- 16 HZ
30- 185 mj
1. What is shock wave?
Shockwave is a pressure wave – any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shockwave. The ripple created when a stone is thrown into a pond is a shockwave. The shockwave used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle. The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the shockwave can be directed to the precise area of the injury. When shockwave hit an area of higher acoustic impedance, such as bone, the waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
2. What signs indicate this therapy is needed?
Shock wave therapy may treat conditions such as degenerated tendons (Achilles tendonitis), heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
3. How Long Does Treatment Last? The therapy session takes about 15 minutes depending on the disorder that is treated. In general, 3-5 sessions are necessary at weekly intervals. The greatest success rate when dealing with problem areas is achieved by following a 12 week treatment program.
4. When should I avoid this therapy? Complications are infrequent with shock wave therapy. People who have poor sensation (neuropathy) or hypersensitivity in the target area should not have this procedure. Open sores should also be avoided. Shock wave therapy is not used in patients with heart conditions or seizures. It should not be used during pregnancy. This should be discussed with your physician before undergoing the procedure
1. One year warranty, if there any problems happens with your machine, we will repair it free of charge.
2. Convenient training, user manual and operation video are available, also, if it is not enough, we can provide the online face to face education.
3. OEM/ODM services, your logo, outshape, language, interface can specially be designed on your machine.